This is the first time I have ever been involved in The Liebster Award and I am so excited to take part. I absolutely love to meet new people and I love to find new blogs so what better way to get to know you guys than getting involved with this.
If you are nominated (and want to take part) these are the rules:
1) Post 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers
4) Ask them 11 questions
5) Let them know you have nominated them.
11 Facts About Myself
1) I am a hopeless romantic that cannot wait to marry the love of my life and have children
2) I am quarter irish, quarter spanish and half english.
3) I have travelled around a hell of a lot going to 5/7 continents of the world. This also includes me moving to Australia when I was 18 years old and living there for a year and a half WITHOUT parents.
4) I have a very big and close family who I love with all my heart. Family means everything to me.
5) I am a really anxious person who has 0% confidence.
6) I’m actually quite intelligent and really enjoy learning.
7) I am buddhist and try my hardest to lead a happy and healthy lifestyle.
8) My favourite animals are goats and rats. Pet rats are the best pets you could ever have.
9) I will be starting university in Manchester in September 2017 to study to become a teacher and after that I will move abroad to teach in deprived countries.
10) I once found out what hotel Justin Bieber was staying at and I went there and met him.. My mum even let me have the day off school for it. Obsessed weirdo.
11) I’ve attempted 3 other YouTube accounts and 3 blogs before this one since the age of 14 and I’m finally understanding it.. I think.
11 Questions I Was Nominated To Answer
1) What is it you want to do with your life? I would love to get my dream job in becoming a teacher, travel more and fall in love. As long as when I die I can safely say I lived the life I wanted to, I will be very happy and that’s all I ask for.
2) Have you ever not done something because of your body? Yes definitely! I am not very confident when it comes to my body image and I really wish I didn’t let things like this get to me. There has been many times in the past that I haven’t gone swimming or got involved in sports activities because I have worries about the way I look and I think it’s very sad.
3) Do you drink coffee? if so, how do you take it? I love my hot drinks especially my coffee. I will actually have black coffee with no sugar which a lot of people think is gross but I love it.
4) What is something you want to gain from blogging? Fame, Money, Creative outlet or spotlight? I would say creative outlet just because I don’t write for anyone elses benefit apart from my own, it gives me something to focus on and helps with my depression. I would never turn down a chance in fame or money but in all honesty it isn’t my aim and currently I don’t think my blog is good enough for that level.
5) If you had one super power what would it be and why? Wow, this question always gets me so excited. If you just sit back and think of all the crazy ideas you could come up with, it’s amazing. I would probably have to go with having the ability to store your dreams and watch them back whenever you wanted.
6) What is the hardest part about growing up? I would say it is learning about your body as you develop and wondering if you are normal? Some girls develop a lot quicker than others and some take a lot longer. It’s sad when people are going through different things at different times and it leaves you wondering what is right. Aka being 13 years old.
7) If you were given the opportunity to travel the entire world in one year, but you weren’t allowed any technology aka no phone, laptop, iPad etc. Would you go? YES, 1000 times over. When I was travelling through the outback of Australia I never had any signal and it was surprisingly lovely.
8) Why is your favourite colour, your favourite colour? I actually don’t know how to answer this, I’m not too sure. I just love the idea of pink. Pink is pretty and cute.
9) Do you want to give back to others? and if so do you have any plans to? Yes, I am all about this. Once I graduate from university I was to move abroad and help educate children in deprived countries.
10) Dogs or Cats? I love all animals but I’m definitely a cat woman.
11) What is your go to, all above perfume? Coco Chanel mademoiselle.
I just want to say a massive thank you to LoveMeganAnne for nominating me for the Liebster Award I have had great fun getting involved. I would also like to mention that Megan has a blog over on lovemegananne.com you should definitely head on over there and check her out. She is a lovely girl with a fantastic blog.
Megan’s Twitter: www.twitter.com/LoveMeganAnne
Megans Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/meganneily
I have Nominated
Tasha Louise – www.beautybynatasha16.blogspot.co.uk
Kimmy – inkimmyshead.wordpress.com
Bettie Karen – bettiesworldx.blopspot.com
Jasmine – thoughtsfromjasmine.wordpress.com
Scribble city – scribbleinthecity.wordpress.com
Hagendaas1992 – thewanderingmontanan.com
Jess Acorn – acornlifefitness.com
Lucy – lucylovesbeautyxo.com
Courtney Kelly – courtneyk13.wixsite.com/courtsx
Shelby Amess – platinumdiaries.wordpress.com
The 11 Questions I nomiate for you guys are:
1) What made you start blogging?
2) Who is your role model and why?
3) You discover after a year of having your wonderful child that there was a mix up at the hospital and you accidentally got the wrong child, would you want to exchange?
4) If you could wake up in the body of someone else for a day (past or present) who would it be and why?
5) Do you have any bad habits you would like to break?
6) What is your favourite cuisine?
7) what would you like to have achieved in 1 year, 5 year and 10 years time?
8) Name three things you have done that you are really proud of?
9) Why is your best friend, your best friend?
10) If you could pack your bags and travel to anywhere in the world for free tomorrow, where would you go?
11) Are you are morning or an evening person?
Thank you for getting involved everyone
lots of love.
My Twitter – www.twitter.com/thestoryofash
My Instagram – www.instagram.com/gashleighxo