I will apologise now in advance for anyone who reads my blog post and is bored with my excessive amount of tag related posts. I am very aware I have already written 3 Christmas tags within the last couple of days but they really are my favourite things to do! Not only have I been working accessive amounts of hours this week so have found it quite hard keeping up Blogmas! I tell you what, it’s a stressful job. I have seen many of my blogging friends doing this which made me extremely excited when the beautiful Hannah nominated me for this “would you rather” tag. Check out her post here to see how she answered her questions!
The rules of the tag
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add a link to the original post written by Marie here.
- Answer the 5 Would You Rather questions were written by the blogger who tagged you, then list 5 or more of your own.
- Tag your favourite bloggers nominating them to answer your questions, and let them know in a comment on their latest post.
- Make sure you have loads of fun!
My answers to questions
Would you rather… a warm Christmas or a white Christmas?
I love the idea of the traditional White Christmas. When I think of Christmas I think about everyone in their cosy warm PJs, relaxing by an open fire and drinking a warm cup of tea. So in my eyes, a white Christmas is the ideal Christmas for me.
Would you rather… a gingerbread man or a mince pie?
My biggest hate in the whole wide world is the taste and scent of GINGER. I literally can sense it from a mile off in any kind of dish so I have to say it will definitely not be that. I’m not the greatest fan of mince pies either, to be honest. I honestly am such a scrooge.
Would you rather… spend Christmas Day at home, or in New York
I would absolutely love to spend a Christmas in New York City, could you imagine those boxing day sales, wow just wow. I think it would be an absolute dream and such an experience to do this. However, home is where the heart is and you can’t beat a family Christmas in your family home.
Would you rather… eat a full Christmas dinner every day in the month of December, or never again?
What kind of question is this, I LIVE for the Christmas dinner. I feel awful for saying this as I’m supposed to be a vegetarian but, Pigs in blankets though. God, what a glorious creation you made there.
Would you rather… have “Happy Xmas (War is Over)” by John Lennon stuck in your head, or “Wonderful Christmastime” by Paul McCartney?
Oh, it would have to be Paul McCartney, what an absolute tune. I am such a huge fan when it comes to Christmas songs. They put everyone (well mostly everyone) in such a good mood and I love the month of December because of it.
My Christmas Tag Questions For You:
- Would you rather open one present each day of December up until the 25th, or would you rather have all your presents opened on Christmas Day itself?
2. Would you rather have no Santa at all and not have to go through the pain of finding out he’s not real later on in life, or would you like to carry on believing in him for the rest of your life?
3) Would you rather have a traditional christmas pudding for dessert, or would you rather have another dessert of your own choice?
4) Would you rather one BIG present or lots and lots of little ones?
5) Would you rather spend Christmas Day with just a small amount of your close family and keep it real lowkey, or would you rather have a massive gathering with all your friends and family and celebrate the whole day and night?
The gorgeous Tasha – http://beautybynatasha16.blogspot.co.uk
The oh so friendly CJ – http://thecreativegeek.co.uk
The beautiful Lynsey – http://larkandlily.co.uk
The sweet Danielle – http://lifeasdaniellee.wordpress.com
Adorable Holly Jolly Hayley – http://mermaidmoonchild.wordpress.com