#MomentsThatMatter – Happy New Year 2019

#MomentsThatMatter – Happy New Year 2019

Who’d have thought the time would come where we would see yet another year pass us by. I’ve spent today thinking about everything that I got to experience and all those moments that matter. I think it’s important to sit back and appreciate all the memories you have gained. Making sure to remember all the moments you were fortunate enough to live and experience.

If for some reason 2018 didn’t turn out the way you had planned that’s also ok, you’re only human. It’s what you decide to do with these gloomy moments that is what truly matters. The truth is unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realise that the situation is over, you cannot move forward” – Steve Maraboli.

Get ready to grab life by the horns because Two Thousand and Nineteen is upon us.

My year had a fantastic start as I was recently contacted by the company Truprint and asked if I would like to join them on their current campaign Moments That Matter.

This could not have possibly come at a better time for myself as I was struggling with ideas for my family members Christmas presents. There is always so much pressure to spend fortunes on extravagant gifts and I just did not have the finances to do that this year. I am a strong believer in getting special gifts that hold sentimental value for my loved ones and Truprints helped me do just that.

I wanted to spend some time today to share my experience because not only did I receive the greatest gifts of all but also had such an easy experience when it came to ordering exactly what I wanted.

Who Are TruPrint?

Truprint offers a service where they turn your own photos into high-quality personalised gifts. Their simple website will let you know if your photos aren’t suitable for the selected product, so there is no need to worry whether or not you’ll be happy with the result.

Making sure they invest in only the highest trained staff and the latest technology. They can ensure great prints and great service at a fantastic price. After 40 years of experience this company promise to handle your most treasured moments and turn them into the most precious of memories.

The Moments That Matter To Me

I have been so fortunate to have received and tested out some of the products from Truprints. After being mesmerised by their website for a good 2 hours, I finally decided what I wanted. I made sure that I got some of my favorite 2018 memories printed. These were printed onto glossy and matte finishes which was great for me. I love how this company gives you the option for your finish so of course, I decided to try out both.

These came in all different shapes and sizes, however, I decided to get 8 5×7 photo prints As well as 25 smaller photo prints sizing at 6×4 for the rest. You can see examples of these prints from our pictures above. Although, I would just like to state my photography skills do them no favors what so ever.

The next product I ordered was my very own personalised photo keyring. I decided to treat my partner and I to keychains for our new house. This year we have been very lucky to have finally purchased our first home, which we will be moving into very soon. So, as you can see we are in definite need of something sassy for our new keys! We got just that.

Christmas Gift Galore

The next one on my list was a Christmas gift for my Nan. My dear old Nan has just got her very first iPhone at age 60 so, I decided to surprise her. When I saw that Truprints made personalised Photo phone case I just had to get her one. I was originally a bit unsure about this as I have always heard horror stories about the photo quality. However, when uploading a picture with all my family together Truprints let me know that the photo quality was high enough and would turn out just fine. By having this peace in mind I decided to purchase and I was beyond happy with the results. Of course, so was my nan.

Last but not least my favorite gift of all time. The Personalised photo calendar with all our families special moments in which I purchased for my family home. Each month specifically chose to remind us of what a fantastic year we had last year. I love this gift because it reminds us of everything we were lucky enough to have experienced prior to the new year ahead. Unfortunately I do not have a photo as my mum was too excited to place this upon her kitchen wall and I’m afraid I haven’t seen it since.

To sum up my experience, I have thoroughly enjoyed working with this company on their moments that matter campaign. As well as this, I would also highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase personalized goods for their own memories in the future.

ⓘ I have been very lucky to have been gifted these products courtesy of Truprints themselves. However, All views are my own and are written 100% honestly by myself.

Ashleigh Davis

Find me on: Web | Twitter

1. Annie January 13, 2019 / 9:34 am

Oh my gosh, I love that you got your Nan an iPhone case! That’s such a thoughtful gift! So now she has a family photo with her wherever she goes. This sounds like such a great company! Thanks for sharing Ashleigh!

January 13, 2019 / 9:35 am

Oh thank you Annie! She was so happy, bless her! 🥰 you’re more than welcome, glad you enjoyed reading!

2. Nicola D January 13, 2019 / 9:58 am

This is such a good idea. The keyrings are so cute and I love that you got your nan an iPhone case!

Nicola

3. Beauty with Alice January 13, 2019 / 9:59 am

I love using truprint people just think from websites that you can just buy a photo but it’s so much more than that and you can be so creative. I love gifts like this as well as they last so much longer in memories. Great post xo

January 13, 2019 / 4:41 pm

You’re right! They are so creative aren’t they! You can change it to exactly how you want 😊 honestly, thank you so much for reading ❤️x

4. Sophie Wentworth January 13, 2019 / 7:34 pm

I’ve heard of Truprint before but I didn’t know they did things like keyrings as well. This campaign sounds lovely. It’s great that you can get creative with how you use your photos x

Sophie

January 16, 2019 / 2:30 pm

Yeah me too! I was shocked at all the extra bits and pieces that they actually do 🙂 was a great collab! Also lovely, thank you for reading! I really appreciate x

January 16, 2019 / 2:31 pm

Glad you enjoyed!

They were a really great company to work with to be honest 🙂

Thanks again for reading x

January 16, 2019 / 2:36 pm

Oh thank you Jasmine! I really struggle with my photography and it was so hard to show these products at their full potential but tried my hardest!

Ashleigh x

5. Jack Deyes January 16, 2019 / 2:57 pm

This is a wonderful blog post

Jack Deyes
    jackdeyes.com

6. Telia Teanna January 16, 2019 / 2:58 pm

Ooooh I’ve never heard of TruPrint before but these are so cute, I think I’ll definitely try them out soon.

January 16, 2019 / 3:05 pm

Thanks lovely! Couldn’t recommend them anymore if I tried 😊

7. inmygalaxy30 January 16, 2019 / 8:23 pm

Ahh these are amazing gifts. I love anything that is personalised!

January 17, 2019 / 3:01 pm

Thank you 😊 same here! Can’t beat gifts like that! 👏🏼x

January 17, 2019 / 2:58 pm

Thank you so much! Definitely can’t beat them! I’m so glad I ordered them now yay! 😊❤️ x

8. Simone de Vlaming January 16, 2019 / 8:26 pm

This is so cool!

January 17, 2019 / 2:58 pm

Thank you for taking the time to read! ❤️

9. Kayla Jayne January 16, 2019 / 8:32 pm

Aww I loved reading this! I love that your Nan has an iPhone! My Nanna can barely use her mobile to call, bless her. I really like the idea that you got her a personalised case to go on it though.

Kayla ♥︎ http://www.kaylajayne.co.uk

January 17, 2019 / 2:56 pm

Oh thank you for taking the time to read my post! Haha that’s so funny, bless her! To be fair my nan has only just learned to use an iPhone but she’s loving it 😆😂 x

10. Rums the Reader January 16, 2019 / 8:33 pm

Love the philosophy behind this campaign and it’s so great that you managed to find some great presents too! I love capturing my moments through photogaphy and it’s so nice being able to share with others too. Thanks for bringing this brand to my attention and happy to see you had such a great experience with them!

January 17, 2019 / 2:53 pm

Oh thank you so much for this reply! That’s such a lovely thing to have said. I appreciate you reading my post and I’m glad I’ve been able to introduce you to a great company 😊

January 17, 2019 / 2:51 pm

Thank you very much for reading and replying! My nan was very happy with the phone case ✨